Lincoln MKC Forum banner

X Plan Pricing

29K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  rocmkc 
#1 ·
X Plan pricing ...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
My wife works for one of Ford's "corporate partners". She can access such information directly through the company's intranet. As a spouse I qualify for X-Plan pricing, but I can't access the information directly myself. I'm hoping to have her price one with my exact configuration soon.

#10 ·
The test driving has begun and I am in the process of narrowing down choices. Grand Cherokee and Cherokee both out. Q5 TDI out. V60 makes the cut for now. Outback and Murano TBD. My dealer is getting a roaming MKC demo on 5/20, which I may or may not be able to drive. First allocations arriving end of May beginning of June. I'm the first in line for the Date Night test drive, but I'm not sure the dealership can use one of their first allocations for that.

I really, really liked the V60, but there are a couple things that bother me about it. If I like the MKC better than the V60, I might just say the heck with the Outback and Murano and order the MKC. I don't know when the Outback and Murano are expected to hit dealerships, so the timing will likely be a factor.

#15 ·
I have. I put about 30 miles on a TDI earlier this week. My wife's daily driver is a '12 Q5 2.0T, and I have to say I don't like some of the changes Audi made with the mid-cycle update. The brakes are a little spongy. Ultimate stopping power is OK, but there is too much pedal travel before you get results. I had a 2.0T loaner a couple weeks ago that felt the same. I could probably adjust, but the brakes weren't the only issue. I also don't like the new electric steering -- it's too light and the car feels like it wants to wander a bit on the highway. Again, probably not a deal-breaker by itself. But the most disappointing issue continues to be the laggy throttle response. It's not as bad as my BMW, but it's still there. And it's inconsistent. One time it goes, the next time it hesitates. It's clearly a programming issue, but every Audi I've driven for the last few years has been the same. (BMW's are even worse.) As for the powertrain, the 3.0L diesel and 8-speed auto are so good it's almost worth putting up with the other stuff. The endless torque and amazing fuel economy combined with legendary quattro AWD make it an ideal car for me ... on paper, that is. Sadly, I drive in the real world, and things like a lazy throttle irritate me to no end.

#21 ·
X-Plan for Reserve Trim

I got a chance to play with the X-Plan configurator this morning. The MSRP for an MKC 2.3 AWD with Reserve Group, climate pkg, premium paint, 19" wheels and THX is $47,030. The X-Plan pricing for the same configuration is $43,938 (includes $750 customer cash I didn't know about). That's actually better than I expected. If the conquest cash still applies on top of that, this is a far better deal than I would be able to negotiate on my own. In short, I encourage everybody to research to see if your employer or any associations would qualify you for X-plan pricing or similar discount.

Btw, the MKC configurator has moved from the Future Vehicles micro site to the standard vehicle lineup page. We're getting close :D

#23 ·
I got a chance to play with the X-Plan configurator this morning. The MSRP for an MKC 2.3 AWD with Reserve Group, climate pkg, premium paint, 19" wheels and THX is $47,030. The X-Plan pricing for the same configuration is $43,938 (includes $750 customer cash I didn't know about). That's actually better than I expected. If the conquest cash still applies on top of that, this is a far better deal than I would be able to negotiate on my own. In short, I encourage everybody to research to see if your employer or any associations would qualify you for X-plan pricing or similar discount.

Btw, the MKC configurator has moved from the Future Vehicles micro site to the standard vehicle lineup page. We're getting close :D
Hi all! New to the forum but have been stalking for quote some time due to all of the great info everyone is posting! I have a question in to my dealer about whether or not the $750 X Plan cash is in addition to the $1000 loyalty/conquest cash. I'm betting the answer is no and we only get $750 so that they can make a bit of the discount back.

#32 ·
My dealer is charging me $75 for the paperwork processing. This fee does not include the state registration fee ($100), state inspection ($10), and state waste tire management fee ($12.50).

Anyway you look at it, your fee does seem to be a bit high.....

#36 ·
Was told by Concierge last Friday (6/13) that pre-orders are starting to be built the week (week of 6/16). The constraint on the THX system has been removed (had to do with sufficient builds for quality review requirements)...per Concierge. I ordered mine 3/31 and still no production week assigned (I have THX). Maybe will be assigned this Thursday 6/19...will know on Friday.

Got an email letter on 6/16 from a Lincoln exec thanking me for the pre-order, saying it will be built soon and delivered "this summer." Not very specific!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.