Lincoln MKC Forum - View Single Post - 2017 MKC SiriusXM NavTraffic Issue
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 09-15-2016, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
starzplacez

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I did that as the first thing to try to resolve it, it didn't work.

Also I guess I'm the lucky one to be the first to experience this issue. This SSM came out last week:

SSM 46058 - Effective Sep. 8, 2016

2017 Ford And Lincoln Vehicles Equipped With SYNC 3 And Navigation – SiriusXM Traffic Not Loading

Some 2017 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with SYNC 3 and navigation may exhibit a condition in which the SiriusXM Traffic Listing is not loading but all remaining Travel Link features operate properly. SiriusXM Traffic is only available on vehicles equipped with navigation, only in select markets and requires an active subscription to SiriusXM Traffic information. If SiriusXM Traffic will not load attempt the following procedure. Turn the ignition off, open and close the driver’s door, wait for 3 minutes, then drive the vehicle outside to obtain a clear view of the sky. SiriusXM Traffic should recover. If SiriusXM Traffic does not recover continue to monitor OASIS for future updates. Engineering is aware of this concern and no component replacement or any software re-flashes should be performed at this time. The SYNC version can be confirmed via OASIS.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome