View Single Post
post #3 of Old 08-11-2015, 09:47 PM
FRITZ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve P View Post
Hi to all. Over the years owned many new cars/ Infinity G35 coupe/ G35X and a EX35. All cars were loaded and sporty. 2013 purchased a MKX traded in the EX35 wife wanted something bigger. Well the MKX was just that with 22" wheels Black on Black it looked and drove like a Linclon. Soft and lazy. This past weekend took home a MKC reserve a Linclon Date night promo, take home the car along with a 100$ gift card and off we go. I read so many performance reviews about the MKC and let me tell you that this car has some serious balls and comfort at a push of the button. Today ordered a MKC Reserve 2.3L eng:group102A White Platinum Met Tri Coat THX Sound/Tech Package/climate Package/20" Wheels and white Sand espresso should have by Friday. Linclon is Back baby.
My wife and I also owned plenty of Infinitis from 2003-2011 - EX35, FX45, 2 or 3 FX35s, G35 Coupe, M35X, M37X. After our favorite salesman left the Infiniti dealership, we decided to buy American and purchased an MKZ sedan in 2014 and an MKC AWD 2.3L in 2015.

If I put the MKC in Sport, the 4 cylinder engine gives almost the same torque and performance of the FX35 and that is saying something, as an Infiniti FX35 with V6 engine is one of the most powerful SUVs around.

We are very happy with the Lincolns and every day we like them more and more, especially the improved gas mileage on regular gas and the neat fuel filler with no cap to unscrew. Best of all is the nice smooth and comfortable ride. What I am waiting for now is the new Continental (in 2016?). If i is what we are hoping for we will trade in her MKZ on the Continental. Thanks Lincoln!

Fred

2015 MKC Silver Sand, White Sand Interior, AWD, 2.3L,
102A Package (Nav, Power Liftgate, Heated & Cooled Front Seats),
19" premium 5 spoke wheels, Climate Package.
Car was special ordered in early/mid 2014.

Build Date 7/29/14. Delivery Date 8/16/14

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome