Lincoln MKC Forum - View Single Post - Lincoln & the MKC - Taking Stock & Looking Forward to 2016
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 12-19-2015, 10:01 AM
mmoretti

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Garage
I've been saying for a little while that once all the mkcs get sold and out there we will really start to see the real world problems. And they are definitely getting sold because I see them ALL the time now. I'm no longer "exclusive" here. Out last weekend in northern NJ and a Christmas place in NY I saw 2 mkcs in one parking lot. If I'd have driven we would have had three in one place! Three not at a dealership LOL.

Well if you read my app thread the app update that Lincoln said would fix my problem that came out yesterday did NOT take my error away. It will take a few days to test the remote access as that seems to die randomly, sometimes working for a few days, sometimes working only an hour. But based on what is happening (my Lincoln mobile is deactivating itself for some unknown reason) I'm not guessing this app update had anything to do with that. Now what?

The update did finally fix my screen so I can see everything though. And hey they put the name greeting back in the home screen, now it greets me by name and time of day again. Try and focus on the positive LOL.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome