New MKC Reserve Owner - Lincoln MKC Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 11-25-2017, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
New MKC Reserve Owner

Hi everyone, Dave here. I just bought my wife a 2015 MKC Reserve with only 17,500 miles on it. So far, she Loves all of the features
she was looking for, that we just couldn't find in an Audi Q3. She's been an Audi owner/driver for the last 15+ years and Never thought
she would leave the Audi world. But after talking her into (at least) test driving the MKC, she fell in love with it and we bought it. Now
my job is the learn Everything the MKC can do, so whenever she has a question, I can answer it, LOL. First question I have it, why
doesn't Waze audio come through the radio when she has it running on her iPhone? She can do speech-to-text and that works just find.
The radio volume lowers so she can send a text using the iPhone, but if Waze is running, the directions (speech announcement ) does
not? If Waze is not compatible through the MKC's system, is there anything else (better than the built-in NAV) that works? She has a
1 1/2 commute to work, so knowing about break-down, cops, etc is important to her. These things the built-in NAV just doesn't do.

Thanks,
Dave...
post #2 of 2 Old 11-27-2017, 02:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Try setting the source to "bluetooth", then see if it comes through. I seem to remember we had to do this on ours last summer for a trip and it worked through the speakers.

(Formerly) 2015 MKC 2.3 AWD Reserve
Midnight Sapphire Metallic - White Sands/Espresso interior
THX | Tech Pkg. | Climate Pkg. | 19" Wheels
Build date: July 2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page