Good time of a day for everyone! - Lincoln MKC Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 10-17-2018, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Good time of a day for everyone!

I am Vlad, from Ukraine. There arent a lot of Lincoln at all and very few MKC in our country. But I like this car, spec and ect and decided to buy it. Since the labor cost in Ukraine far more cheaper then in US - as many people from Ukraine, Russia and so on - I bought my MKC at iaai.com. Its 2018 MKC Reserve AWD 2.0L. It almost intake, I can say brand ne (with less then 1K mileage), almost exept the back. So I definetely need trunk door (or tailgate) and complete rear bumper.

I joined yours forum, because since there arent a lot of MKC owners in Ukraine, and Lincoln does not officialy imported to Ukraine - I have some question that noone could answer me in my country.

At first I want to say "thanky you" for accepting me, then I want to apologize for my English - I did not not have a lot of prcatice last years.

Then may be some one could help me and quide me to .. I do not know used part seller or place of salvage Lincolns where I could ask about used rear bumper and trunk door?

Also while my car will be on the way, I want to buy a winter tires. At my car sticker indicated 245/45/19, could I mount 245/55/19 isntead?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Vlad.
post #2 of 6 Old 10-18-2018, 10:01 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Hello Vlad and welcome!

Here is the paint code for 2018 MKCs:
Good time of a day for everyone!-lincoln-paint.png

As for the tire, it sounds like it will work, 55 just means that it is a wider tire, and there might be some rubbing present when you turn your steering wheel all the way to one side or another. I would check with your local tire store, any legitimate one can tell you if it will work on your car.

Have fun!

2017 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.3 Reserve 20" Polished Wheels W/ Ebony Pockets | Technology Package | Climate Package | Black Velvet + Ebony Interior
post #3 of 6 Old 10-18-2018, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
starzplacez, thanks! Could you advise any palce for looking used trunk door and bumper?

post #4 of 6 Old 10-18-2018, 05:53 PM
DRM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
welcome, I have no idea where to get parts in your part of the world, but here in the states I use Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
post #5 of 6 Old 05-07-2019, 02:15 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can you also help me, Im planning to but parts at marketplace bgc. thank you
post #6 of 6 Old 05-10-2019, 05:15 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vswimmer View Post
I am Vlad, from Ukraine. There arent a lot of Lincoln at all and very few MKC in our country. But I like this car, spec and ect and decided to buy it. Since the labor cost in Ukraine far more cheaper then in US - as many people from Ukraine, Russia and so on - I bought my MKC at iaai.com. Its 2018 MKC Reserve AWD 2.0L. It almost intake, I can say brand ne (with less then 1K mileage), almost exept the back. So I definetely need trunk door (or tailgate) and complete rear bumper.

I joined yours forum, because since there arent a lot of MKC owners in Ukraine, and Lincoln does not officialy imported to Ukraine - I have some question that noone could answer me in my country.

At first I want to say "thanky you" for accepting me, then I want to apologize for my English - I did not not have a lot of prcatice last years.

Then may be some one could help me and quide me to .. I do not know used part seller or place of salvage Lincolns where I could ask about used rear bumper and trunk door?

Also while my car will be on the way, I want to buy a winter tires. At my car sticker indicated 245/45/19, could I mount 245/55/19 isntead?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Vlad.

Try Rockauto.com for MKC parts. Looks like they ship all over the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page