Name change? - Page 2 - Lincoln MKC Forum
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 Old 02-06-2019, 05:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
I just read that review TxTom... I have no idea where they are coming from....I guess it's subjective, but my HONEST opinion's of their review is a very twisted weird review....they mention the Nautilus seats....WHAT!! lol seats are incredibly comfortable, fully extend out to support below your upper thigh, perfect width and very firmly padded....they are wide enough so you don't feel restricted in the least.....with heat to the seats activated, they warm up rapidly, in fact....on high setting it's a lil too hot for my liking and usually move the setting to "medium setting"....they also mention the heated steering can only be activated through the infotainment system: but some functions, such as the heated steering wheel, are accessible only via the infotainment system." thank god for this design...once you turn it on, it bypasses any new start stop cycle and comes on every time you start up...I would have hated having to do this turn on/turn off every time during a long winter...at the end of winter, you simply turn off the heated seats and heated steering and it stays off.....smart approach!!! it's a definite plus for me.... here's another thing they do NOT elaborate on...."the massage function did earn them extra points if one can get used to its quirks." quirks? what quirks????? reviews are so subjective....what one likes in a feature, the other guy might not like so much....but if you stop and ponder why a particular feature works the was it does, usually it answers that particular question.....I did not agree with that Nautilus review in the least, not one bit!
TxTom likes this.

2016 MKC, Reserve. White Platinum Met Tri-coat.
Leather ebony interior.
Climate package
Technology package
2.3L GTDI ecoboost.
6-speed select SHIFT auto trans.
20" premium painted Alum wheels.
Equipment Group 300A.
Silver rust protection.
Xzilon exterior paint protection.
Weather Tech front and rear liners ....the rest is ALL Lincoln.
post #12 of 13 Old 02-06-2019, 05:26 PM

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
One thing I wish was addressed by Lincoln is the idiotic rear windshield wiper carried over from the MKC...hate the design of the arm....why oh why can you not lift the wiper off the glass to facilitate cleaning the glass with a squeegee ???? hated this lack of forethought on the MKC and hate that it has not been addressed on the Nautilus...to me that's a real pet peeve....so every time I need to clean the back glass I have to literally go around a stationary wiper....leaving streaks all over the glass!
TxTom and 2015 MSM like this.

2016 MKC, Reserve. White Platinum Met Tri-coat.
Leather ebony interior.
Climate package
Technology package
2.3L GTDI ecoboost.
6-speed select SHIFT auto trans.
20" premium painted Alum wheels.
Equipment Group 300A.
Silver rust protection.
Xzilon exterior paint protection.
Weather Tech front and rear liners ....the rest is ALL Lincoln.
post #13 of 13 Old 02-07-2019, 07:28 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Candy REDCS View Post
Its funny you mention the surround camera, simply because I was talking about it with my wife just yesterday.....personally, I have no idea what they are talking about when they say low resolution....I can spot a hair sitting behind me at 4 feet away hahaha.....the camera, in my view offers excellent resolution ( are they trying to compare it to a DSLR ? ) when you enter reverse you get a split screen; the entire rear and a clear view right around the entire car, birds eye view...you can toggle for just a full screen of the rear, or enlarged backing area....NO issues in the least, at least no issues as far as I am concerned regarding resolution...hope this gives you some insight about your concern!
I really appreciate you thorough "owner" review, especially since you owned a MKC previously. I'll pass your comments to my good friend in London, Ontario who is considering the Lincoln brand as his next purchase. He has an Audi Q5 as I do.
5.0 Candy REDCS likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page