Lincoln MKC Forum banner

How is the stereo system 2019 Lincoln MKC?

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Mister Sterling 
#1 ·
Looking to possibly purchase a 2019 Lincoln MKC.

How is the upgraded THX stereo system? This would be the best one offered for that vehicle.

Would you rate it highly or just adequate?

Thanks in advance

#2 ·
I like the THX system... it is really great for classical music. The bass comes from four woofers in the doors and not from a sub-woofer in the cargo area. I would select it again.

It is not the right system for people who want to listen to rock music with booming bass or want to make after market modifications.

#4 ·
I love the thx system, my mom's mkc has the thx system and it is perfectly tuned. My mkc has the standard system and there is more bass with the standard system but impossible to tune just right especially the high end tones.

#5 ·
I can't recommend the THX audio system enough. Car systems need wattage and dynamic range and this system has plenty of both. I have't driven many cars n my 29 years on the road. But this is the best one I've experienced. Better than the Harman/Kardon systems in BMW and Subaru. A hair better than the Acura ELS Studio system found in the ILX sedan. It's that good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.