LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 Old 04-22-2014, 05:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfball View Post
id imagine it isnt too hard to tune the mustang to 300hp from 275
And likely there's even more to go, usually they like to tune it up to a safe level.

post #22 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 03:14 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well we wont know yet.
post #23 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 03:44 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
We wont thats for sure, just have to wait and see what they do if they do anything

post #24 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 04:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MPG Figures

I just received the following from Lincoln Concierge ...

As we venture into the newest chapter of the Lincoln Motor Company journey, we share in your excitement of the all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC! As promised, I am writing to keep you informed of any new information that I receive about the vehicle.

I had the opportunity to experience the MKC at a recent auto show. Not only was I impressed by itsí stunning beauty and clean lines, but the driving experience was absolutely amazing! The model I was able to drive was the 2.3L AWD EcoBoost in our Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Ebony interior. Cornering was a dream and the feel of stability was incredible! Those features matched with the power of the 2.3L EcoBoost made for an experience like no other. Additionally, Lincoln showcased the Midnight Sapphire Metallic with a White Sands interior; a contrast that was both eye-catching and breathtaking all in one.

The MKC will arrive on dealer lots this summer. Your zip code will be of great assistance for me to keep you the best informed of itsí arrival on the dealer lots near you. Additionally, we received word from the EPA yesterday and I thought you would be especially interested to see the estimated MPGs of the 2015 MKC. They are detailed, below.

FUEL ECONOMY
Engine Type: EPA Estimated MPG (City/Hwy/Combined)
2.0L FWD: 20/29/23
2.0L AWD: 19/26/22
2.3L AWD: 18/26/21

I appreciate you keeping in touch with me and look forward to introducing you to the all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC! Please reach out to me directly with any questions you may have.

Regards,
Jennifer
Lincoln Concierge
humpty dumpty and TxTom like this.
post #25 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod View Post
I just received the following from Lincoln Concierge ...

As we venture into the newest chapter of the Lincoln Motor Company journey, we share in your excitement of the all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC! As promised, I am writing to keep you informed of any new information that I receive about the vehicle.

I had the opportunity to experience the MKC at a recent auto show. Not only was I impressed by itsí stunning beauty and clean lines, but the driving experience was absolutely amazing! The model I was able to drive was the 2.3L AWD EcoBoost in our Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Ebony interior. Cornering was a dream and the feel of stability was incredible! Those features matched with the power of the 2.3L EcoBoost made for an experience like no other. Additionally, Lincoln showcased the Midnight Sapphire Metallic with a White Sands interior; a contrast that was both eye-catching and breathtaking all in one.

The MKC will arrive on dealer lots this summer. Your zip code will be of great assistance for me to keep you the best informed of itsí arrival on the dealer lots near you. Additionally, we received word from the EPA yesterday and I thought you would be especially interested to see the estimated MPGs of the 2015 MKC. They are detailed, below.

FUEL ECONOMY
Engine Type: EPA Estimated MPG (City/Hwy/Combined)
2.0L FWD: 20/29/23
2.0L AWD: 19/26/22
2.3L AWD: 18/26/21

I appreciate you keeping in touch with me and look forward to introducing you to the all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC! Please reach out to me directly with any questions you may have.

Regards,
Jennifer
Lincoln Concierge
Yes Man, good show!!

Relatively on par with the 2014 Escape...

AWD 2.0L 21 city/28 hwy/ 24 combined
AWD 1.6L 22 city/30 hwy/25 combined

FWD 2.0L 22 city/30 hwy/25 combined
FWD 1.6L 23 city/32 hwy/26 combined

The major differences is likely the increased weight on MKC, and then the 2,3 obviously...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page