A few things to keep an eye on. I saw these on showroom models so it could be early production issues.
1. Look under your front seat..the air duct is flimsy and may not be properly installed, comes out. It may be designed that way so it won't be damaged if kicked by back seat passengers.
2. a few particles of something in the paint
3. Observe the rear tailgate seam, on one,the passenger side, it had a rough area, like it may have been hit when the tailgate was installed and then touched up but the metal was not.
4. Drivers side , amber refelector around the front wheel was recessed below the level of the the trim piece..other side was flush which is correct.
5. Walking up to the vehicle the welcome mat and lighting did not come on even though the settings were correct. May have been something else, they did activate when pressing the unlock button.
6. Rear cargo pillar trim drivers side not installed correctly, gap between trim piece and roof headliner.
All minor but all the more reason they should not occur on a $40,000+ vehicle