Sirius Travel Link -- works in some areas
TRAVEL LINK DOES WORK IN NORTH CAROLINA -- SO WHY CAN’T FORD COMPARE NORTH CAROLINA WITH VIRGINIA – Ford software or Sirius software??? -- what is the difference that makes it work in some places, but not in others.
Let me give you the details for a 2/11/2017 trip from Williamsburg to Roanoke Rapids, NC – located about 10-15 miles off I-95 just after crossing into NC from VA.
1. I-64 to I-295 to I-95 to NC/VA state line – no Travel Link service
2. parking lot of NC welcome center on I-95 just over the NC/VA state line – Travel Link came on
3. NC welcome center to Roanoke Rapids, NC, and back to I-95 NC/VA state line – Travel Link worked
4. I-95 from NC/VA state line to about 15 miles south of I-95 and I-295 junction – Travel Link worked
5. about 15 miles south of I-95 and I-295 junction to Williamsburg– no Travel Link service
I had this identical situation, back in November 2016 on a trip to/from Raleigh, NC. Travel Link worked exactly as above, but just change Roanoke Rapids to Raleigh.