LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 11-04-2016, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Doc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2015 MKC headliner

Just purchased a 2015 MKC Premium that was a lease vehicle. I've owned quite a few cars but never had an automobile. If you know what I mean. It is like new except for the headliner. The end is exposed at the windsheild and on the passenger side both front and rear door. Material was cut too short and the white noise insulation is exposed. Also, the vibration at 35 MPH was from a wheel that was drilled off center. Why didn't the leasee notice these? The wheel has been replaced and I repaired the headliner so all is good. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
post #2 of 2 Old 11-05-2016, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Just purchased a 2015 MKC Premium that was a lease vehicle. I've owned quite a few cars but never had an automobile. If you know what I mean. It is like new except for the headliner. The end is exposed at the windsheild and on the passenger side both front and rear door. Material was cut too short and the white noise insulation is exposed. Also, the vibration at 35 MPH was from a wheel that was drilled off center. Why didn't the leasee notice these? The wheel has been replaced and I repaired the headliner so all is good. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Hey Doc, my 2015 MKC come from the factory with a "short cut" headliner which was replaced due to the Sirius antenna issue. It's been good ever since.

2015 MKC/ 2.0 FWD Platinum White Tri Coat Met.
W/White Sands Int., Reserve, 19" Wheels, THX, CCD Build Date 6/23/2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page