How many Canadian MKC owners here?
Just wondering how many Canadian MKC owners are on the forum? To lighten up the mood a bit.
You're Canadian if:
- You know how to pronounce and spell Saskatchewan without blinking
- You put on shorts as soon as it hits plus 10, even if there is still snow around
- You know what a tuque (toque?) is
- You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada
- You make a mental note to talk about it at work the next day
- You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill in the missing 'u's from labor, honor, and color
- You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers
- Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway
- You drive on a highway, not a freeway
- You know what a Robertson screwdriver is
- You understand the sentence, "Could you please pass me a serviette, I just spilled my poutine."
- You drink pop, not soda
- You love your fries with poutine
- You go to the washroom, not the restroom or bathroom
- Someone accidently stepped on your foot. You apologize.
- You stepped on someone's foot. You apologize, then apologize for making them apologize
- You have worn shorts and a parka at the same time
- "Eh" is a very important part of your vocabulary and you understand all the 1,000 different meanings of "eh"... eh?
I had on my winter puffer coat this morning with shorts as I walked my wee dog Tinker LOL.
Last edited by laurel; 01-21-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Reason: add something