Lincoln MKC Forum banner

2015 MKC Rebates-Incentives

11K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  ClaveMan 
I also received this after going to the Luxury Uncovered Tour. I still haven't confirmed if I can use this $750 on top of my $1000 owner loyalty + $750 x plan.

Thank you for participating in the Luxury Uncovered Tour. We hope you enjoyed your Lincoln test drive. For nearly 100 years, Lincoln has engineered new ways to experience on-the-road comfort and luxury. Today, Lincoln is redefining what modern luxury means, and we want you to come along for the ride.

As a token of our appreciation for your participation in the Luxury Uncovered Tour, you are now eligible for exclusive offers on a new Lincoln purchase. Choose from one of three unique Lincoln Makers gifts designed to meet the most discerning tastes or take advantage of $750 toward your purchase.

https://www.lincolnmakers.com/

I can't believe that would be true...maybe orders become dealer stock when they come in? I don't see why I should pay more for my loyalty in ordering In advance and what I want. Let's hope that isn't true.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.