Lincoln MKC Forum banner

2015 MKC Rebates-Incentives

11K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  ClaveMan 
None of the listed incentive programs is currently on offer by Lincoln Canada.
There was a special promotion north of the border during June (expired yesterday) where if a customer placed an order for an MKC by June 30th he/she would receive an additional 2 years of free scheduled maintenance.

The MSRP in Canada for a fully optioned 2.3 MKC Reserve (with extra cost paint and 19" wheels, but without the trailer tow package) is CA$55,420. The MSRP for the identical vehicle in the US is US$49,515 (i.e. 11% less).

The on again/off again offer of $1,000 OFF towards any new Lincoln appears to be on again (until the end of August) for eligible Costco members here in Canada.

To date I have yet to see and drive a 2.3 MKC Reserve. MKC's are SLOW to arrive in Canada, with the local dealer still waiting for his first inventory MKC. Looks like Canada is dead last for priority by Ford/Lincoln. Dealer keeps telling me "maybe next week". Lincoln Canada has sent me zero updates about anything, despite my signing up with them for MKC updates almost 3 months ago. So far - as a Cadillac owner - I am not impressed with Lincoln Canada and how they're handling the launch of the MKC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.