Offer 3 of 4
$1,000 - Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash [6]
and
$750 - A/X/Z/D-Plan Customer Cash [ 7]

Offer 4 of 4
$1,000 - Owner Loyalty [8]
and
$750 - A/X/Z/D-Plan Customer Cash [9]

1.Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash (30015) is available to customers who currently own a non-Ford Motor/Lincoln/Mercury Company Car, SUV, or Light Duty Truck or have terminated a lease 30 days prior to new retail delivery. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.
2.Program #90421: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. Not all MKC models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.
3.Program #20279: Not all buyers will qualify. Lincoln AFS limited-term APR financing. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. Not all Lincoln MKC models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions qualifications and complete details.
4.Owner Loyalty (PGM #33183) is available to customers who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford Motor Co. vehicle. Owner Loyalty and Competitive Conquest offers are not compatible. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
5.Program #90421: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. Not all MKC models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.
6.Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash (30015) is available to customers who currently own a non-Ford Motor/Lincoln/Mercury Company Car, SUV, or Light Duty Truck or have terminated a lease 30 days prior to new retail delivery. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.
7.Program #90421: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. Not all MKC models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.
8.Owner Loyalty (PGM #33183) is available to customers who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford Motor Co. vehicle. Owner Loyalty and Competitive Conquest offers are not compatible. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
9.Program #90421: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 07/07/2014. Not all MKC models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

See less See more
#2 ·
I also received this after going to the Luxury Uncovered Tour. I still haven't confirmed if I can use this $750 on top of my $1000 owner loyalty + $750 x plan.

Thank you for participating in the Luxury Uncovered Tour. We hope you enjoyed your Lincoln test drive. For nearly 100 years, Lincoln has engineered new ways to experience on-the-road comfort and luxury. Today, Lincoln is redefining what modern luxury means, and we want you to come along for the ride.

As a token of our appreciation for your participation in the Luxury Uncovered Tour, you are now eligible for exclusive offers on a new Lincoln purchase. Choose from one of three unique Lincoln Makers gifts designed to meet the most discerning tastes or take advantage of $750 toward your purchase.

https://www.lincolnmakers.com/

#5 ·
I asked my dealer about incentives when I ordered my MKC. He said the incentives "should" apply so I am cautiously optimistic. I did not ask specifically about the "dealer stock" thing. I am supposed to get my vehicle next week so I will post the details. $1750 off the price would be excellent.

#11 ·
None of the listed incentive programs is currently on offer by Lincoln Canada.
There was a special promotion north of the border during June (expired yesterday) where if a customer placed an order for an MKC by June 30th he/she would receive an additional 2 years of free scheduled maintenance.

The MSRP in Canada for a fully optioned 2.3 MKC Reserve (with extra cost paint and 19" wheels, but without the trailer tow package) is CA$55,420. The MSRP for the identical vehicle in the US is US$49,515 (i.e. 11% less).

The on again/off again offer of $1,000 OFF towards any new Lincoln appears to be on again (until the end of August) for eligible Costco members here in Canada.

To date I have yet to see and drive a 2.3 MKC Reserve. MKC's are SLOW to arrive in Canada, with the local dealer still waiting for his first inventory MKC. Looks like Canada is dead last for priority by Ford/Lincoln. Dealer keeps telling me "maybe next week". Lincoln Canada has sent me zero updates about anything, despite my signing up with them for MKC updates almost 3 months ago. So far - as a Cadillac owner - I am not impressed with Lincoln Canada and how they're handling the launch of the MKC.

#12 ·
Picked up my MKC (preordered) on Thursday at Witt Lincoln in San Diego. So far it is everything I hoped it would be. Concerns that preorders and customer orders would not qualify were not justified as I Got the following incentives.

$1,000 - Owner Loyalty [8]
and
$750 - A/X/Z/D-Plan Customer Cash [9]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.