Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems everyone is having leak problems. Mine is leaking from the top somewhere down. It just started happening. Are there any known issues up there that just fail and leak or a drain clog and leak, something? Thanks so much. The tsb for spare tire does not apply and google only produced one person with the same type of leak that didn't post the fix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the forums but this has happened to me as well. I have water in the cargo/spare tire area of my 2017 MKC. Has anyone figured out where this might be coming from? The rear passenger floorboard is also wet. I have read all the discussions including the post from Mayday. I don’t know where to start. The front seat heaters stopped working and I think it’s related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
504 Posts
My first go to with a new water leak is the sunroof vent tubes. They can become clogged and pour the water over the tray. A blow gun down the vent tubes usually frees the clog.

second I have heard that some MKCs have a failure in the rear cargo vents but I think this was fixed by 2017 model

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the info! I opened the sunroof and I can’t see any type of drain. Would you know where they are approximately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts