Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if it could be a amp related issue, but can someone confirm if their door speakers volume doesn't seem that loud? It seems like most of my sound is coming from the front speakers in the dash. Every door speaker sounds faint. I have the option in audio set to ALL DRIVERS.

·
Registered
103 Posts
You said that you have the setting to all drivers, but did you also make sure the balance is centered and not favoring the front?

·
Registered
103 Posts
So if you change the balance to 100% rear, do you have no sound, noticeably quieter sound, or about the same? Same question on left or right. If you answer no sound or noticeably quieter, than I would guess you have a defective speaker. If you are saying about the same, then it gets trickier and might require a dealership diagnostic session.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So if you change the balance to 100% rear, do you have no sound, noticeably quieter sound, or about the same? Same question on left or right. If you answer no sound or noticeably quieter, than I would guess you have a defective speaker. If you are saying about the same, then it gets trickier and might require a dealership diagnostic session.
When I do 100% in the rear is very noticeably lower...So hopefully just defective speaker. Not sure if warranty covers that but I am going to have them take a look.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2017 MKC Reserve also. I had what seems like the same issue. Ended up being that the amp went bad. Luckily covered under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts