Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MKC lease expires in 9 months. The new Escape has been greatly upgraded and may be a better value than the MKC. Does anyone have any insights into the 2017 MKC content?

·
Registered
733 Posts
I posted the changes which are minor elsewhere. Colors minor trim reshuffle. Production starts March or April.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Technically as of 01/11/16 you can order a 2017 MKC - Production begins 3/21/16.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I find it amazing tha there is nothing on the internet from Lincoln especially since you can now order one. May be talking to a Lincoln dealer this weekend.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I find it amazing tha there is nothing on the internet from Lincoln especially since you can now order one. May be talking to a Lincoln dealer this weekend.
They still want to still 2016s since they are still being built into March! 2017s wont hit inventory until April so the web site may update by May/June. This news comes from fleet buyers (like Hertz) who have a longer lead-time. The ability to order now may also be fleet buyers only so the dealer may not have the official word

Reactions: GblancRetiree

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lincoln dealership owner tells me production of 2017 MKC starts early summer.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Lincoln dealership owner tells me production of 2017 MKC starts early summer.
Summer is usually the normal model change over but the 2017 Escape rollout also appears to impact the MKC from what I see.. Since the Escape and the MKC are kinda joined at the hip I suspect the plant update I saw that mentions MKC also is correct. Someone at a dealer did report seeing an order guide for the 2017 MKC which would be way early if the 2017 were due in summer.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'm looking at the order guide for the 2017 Escape and see something interesting that may make it into the MKC for 2017:

Fuel tank size increased to 16.2 gallons from 15.5 gallons

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the pdf!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Looks like a price reduction for the 2017 of up to roughly 1k depending on the model.

·
Registered
733 Posts
HHave tried to order. Dealers do not have order guide or pricing. Lincoln Lease has no pricing.

Apparently only fleets have info..except Concierge was able to give order codes and info..but no pricing.

Price is going down depending on trim.

Reactions: 5.0 Candy REDCS

·
Registered
733 Posts
here are some updates:

Mkc Technology Package
-inc: Adaptive Cruise Control & Collision Warning, brake support, Active Park Assist, Forward Sensing System, Lane Keeping System
w/999-inc: Auto Start-Stop Technology

No Revel system!
Thx Ii Branded Audio Sound System
-inc: 14 speakers, HD Radio

Price did come down about 1K:

Pricing for a Reserve AWD

InvoiceMSRPBase Price$39,381$41,895Destination$925$925Total Base Price$40,306$42,820Options (change) Engine: 2.3L Gtdi I-4$1,014$1,140Wheels: 20" Polished Alum W/Ebony Painted Pockets$1,019$1,145Mkc Technology Package$2,043$2,295Mkc Climate Package$538$605Cargo Area Protector$80$90All-Weather Floor Mats$80$90Price with Options $45,080$48,185

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
According to that pdf, it calls for premium unleaded gas now: Fuel Type Premium unleaded.....

·
Registered
733 Posts
According to that pdf, it calls for premium unleaded gas now: Fuel Type Premium unleaded.....

Link for the 2016 says the same so I would assume nothing has changed

·
Registered
733 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts