1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
524 Posts
Don't like it. Front end looks weird, not what I would identify as Lincoln. But if they changed the rear along with the front end, I wouldn't have much of a problem but it looks as if they put a lot of though into the front end and then got lazy about the rest.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thought that a little too(back end). Was looking forward to seeing what they did with back and as I did a 360 spin I saw they kept it the same...

Well, since it's brand new(grille) I don't know if any of us identify it with Lincoln yet, we are used to the split wings... It's a totally different look, and apparently the new look of Lincoln like it or not :).

The engine sounds pretty crazy though...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Glad to see the detailing and accent colors on the seats! The seats on my 2011 had more interesting sew patterns and contrasting piping than when they rolled out the new Z in 2013. Not sure what I think of the new steering wheel 'til I see it in person. Looks like they've added "stitching" in the center hub. I'm guessing the hub is still molded plastic as in our MKCs. Usually stitching in molded plastic doesn't come off so well...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wonder how many of the new features will make it into the MKC? The new twin screw 2.0 liter engine. Also the may drop the ecoboust name.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Seeing too much Audi in that front end specifically the lights and lower fascia....the new grille does not impress me either...it's very Dodge 300ish. Those wheels look awesome though, they look like 20" if not bigger!...
If I was after 400/400 I'd want it coming out of a V8 NOT a twin turbo setup with a V6....just my opinion.
I like to actually see it before Im sold on those looks.....proportions play a major role and camera distortion does not help any.

·
Registered
295 Posts
When will the 2017 be available & will there be a 2016 & why would anyone buy them if they will change the Following Year ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts