Lincoln MKC Forum banner

2017 mkc

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  gale155 
#1 ·
Hello everyone...new to the forum. I bought a pre-owned 2017 MKC a couple of weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it so far with no problems to report. I retired a couple of years ago and am still a little paranoid about money, but I got a really good deal on the MKC. I've owned a bunch of different cars, but the last Lincoln was a 97 Mark VIII LSC back in the day, so it's been a while.

I'd like to get some touch up paint to fill in a couple of rock chips, but I'm a little confused about the color. The original window sticker indicates Midnight Sapphire Blue Metallic, and the paint code on the door plate is "N1". Looking online, I can't find anything with that code except "Blue Jeans Metallic". Are the two colors the same? I'm assuming they are, and Lincoln just decided to change the name for some reason.

Thanks in advance...I'm glad I found this forum. :smile

#2 ·
When I was looking at vehicle colors I noticed this. I believe the Blue Jeans Metallic is the Ford color while Midnight Sapphire Blue Metallic is Lincoln's name for it. My vehicle is Palladium White Gold while the Ford version is just called White Gold. I gather they just use more sophisticated names for the Lincolns.

Reactions: symetry
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.