Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mew MKC's fob does not turn on the exterior lights until I touch the door handle. My 2015 had a range of about 8 Feet. The dealer says that this is normal for the 2019's. I think he is lying!!
:frown

·
Registered
263 Posts
My mew MKC's fob does not turn on the exterior lights until I touch the door handle. My 2015 had a range of about 8 Feet. The dealer says that this is normal for the 2019's. I think he is lying!!
:frown
My '19 Reserve MKC (had it 11 months now) works great and lights come on as they should, about 8 feet from the vehicle, as did my '15.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is welcome lighting turned on in your vehicle settings?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just an obvious comment, maybe, the doors need to be locked as you approach the MKC. I forgot to lock my doors the other morning and approached the car and no welcome lights. Thought I had the same problem...but then quickly noticed the mirrors weren't folded, and it was unlocked. FYI, just added another 2019 MKC Reserve to the garage...this one a 2.0 FWD, vs the other 2019 2.3 AWD have had 12 months. Drives great and more "nimble." Much better gas mileage. Power is plentiful. 0-60 7.4 vs 6.5, but can't recall the last time I went 0-60 full throttle! The 2.3 does have better "hook-up." Slight torque steer in the 2.0 FWD, as well as wheel-spin in S mode when I tried a quick start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts