Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Lincoln MKC which is in the possession of a Lincoln/ Ford dealership currently after being informed by my local auto shop that I have an internal coolant leak which is listed on Lincoln’s technical service bulletin. I have spoken to Lincoln’s corporate concierge however, they are not willing to issue a recall due to the monetary expense to replace all of the defective engines. This is a Class Action waiting to happen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No recall but a TSB should cover a new long block. Search this site for others with the same problem. Lots of info here.
Thank you! I have done lots of research & part of why I joined this platform. I was curious to truly see how many ppl experienced the same issue. However, even w/ presenting the TSB details Lincoln still will not foot the full expense.

Just as an FYI For anyone wanting to know, it is TSB 19-2208.

·
Administrator
692 Posts
Unfortunately a TSB will not assign financial burden to Lincoln, it just guides a technician to a common cause of the problem. Recalls will force Lincoln to reimburse but not a TSB

·
Registered
2017 Lincoln MKC
27 Posts
Mine was around 60K + when I had the new long block. Was covered under warranty according to my Ford dealer where I bought it used. They said there was a TSB, but no recall. Was a 2017 I bought in 2021 with 52K on it. Took about a month for repairs. I have an earlier post regarding this issue. And Copbait is right about the financial burden, has to be a warranty issue not TSB.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts