Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've has my 2019 MKC lease for over 2 years now and have had a few issues.
1. my synch/ touch screen was unresponsive or lagged and transmission wouldn't get out of park. Turns out the APIM went and one dealership wanted me to wait a month to fix but thankfully a second took it and gave me a replacement car for a week while they replaced the APIM free of charge.
2. Three of my tires are losing air during the cold winter months and would have to be filled every few weeks. Not sure if anyone else had this problem. (it's not a nail)
3. Driving on the highway when its windy, the hood shakes violently and looks like its going to open.
4. When first getting into the vehicle and putting into reverse it makes two different bell sounds. I cant figure out why that sound changes from time to time. Hoping someone can tell me.
Other than those issues, I like the MKC and i'm sad that its no longer in production although I like the corsair.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've been lucky with my '19. So much that I'm thinking of buying it. Not one issue. Though, I'd purchase an online discounted genuine Ford/Lincoln extended warranty from Flood Ford.
On your problems.
1,3 and 4 are under warranty.
Tire pressures go down in cold weather. Fill to correct level and they still go down next cold spell.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been lucky with my '19. So much that I'm thinking of buying it. Not one issue. Though, I'd purchase an online discounted genuine Ford/Lincoln extended warranty from Flood Ford.
On your problems.
1,3 and 4 are under warranty.
Tire pressures go down in cold weather. Fill to correct level and they still go down next cold spell.
I understand that tire pressure goes down in the cold but 1 tire stays the same and the other 3 go down 1 psi or 2 a day. After a week, I have to refill.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Now that is strange.

·
Registered
191 Posts
not sure if this is covered under lincoln warranty but have a shop check the rims. not uncommon for the rims to bend just enough you lose air (more than usual amount)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts