Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Looks great...hope it does not cause you any grief with the cops...I think the legal limit here in Canada is 35%, but I could be wrong......beautiful!

Reactions: SubVette

·
Registered
57 Posts
27% in SC.

Looks good,subvette!

I went 35% and 27% on my Ranger.

Reactions: SubVette

·
Registered
881 Posts
Interesting, they revamped the tint laws "Windows to the right and left of the driver must not block more than 30 per cent of light. There will be no new limit for rear windows. While the law technically goes into effect today, they only affect cars built after Jan. 1, 2017

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks good! I'm jealous! In New York no window tint is legal on the front door windows. I put 50% on mine and haven't been "caught" yet. I used to do my cars with 35% but went with the lighter 50%. I'd go 20%, but it's too obvious and I would get stopped for it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
looks good. if ever you're worried about the police, I'm confident you can speak to your eye doctor and have them write you an Rx for Photophobia stating that sun-shading is medically necessary and that the minimum transference of light is XXX% on various windows.

·
Super Moderator
343 Posts
Ha ha I do have photophobia maybe that would work.😀

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks good! I'm jealous! In New York no window tint is legal on the front door windows. I put 50% on mine and haven't been "caught" yet. I used to do my cars with 35% but went with the lighter 50%. I'd go 20%, but it's too obvious and I would get stopped for it.
Yes! I moved from FL to NY and it hurts a little. I feel naked with stock uv. Getting used to it. I see a ton of people with the dark up front, but all you have to do is drive by a bored cop. I don't need that in my life. It does look good, though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes! I moved from FL to NY and it hurts a little. I feel naked with stock uv. Getting used to it. I see a ton of people with the dark up front, but all you have to do is drive by a bored cop. I don't need that in my life. It does look good, though.
Just get a note from your eye doctor

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts