Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added on the 360 camera to an existing MKC? I have a 2018 MKC Reserve and would love to add if possible

·
Registered
881 Posts
Not sure how you'd go about "adding" a 360 camera....it's a lil bit more complex than it seems...plus you have to figure out integrating the viewing image into the infonaut system and the screen....My Nautilus was ordered with that feature straight from Lincoln, and it REALLY is a great feature to have, especially the birds eye view from above....you have total clarity what's around the entire car when you choose reverse, and you can toggle it off and simply use the rear backup camera...it a great safety feature.....just the other day, backing out the garage, one of our cats was just strolling around ( we give them walking room in the garage during winter months) and he was just walking behind the rear as I engaged reverse...GREAT safety feature!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I don't know about how lincoln does it but Nissan has a separate module to stitch the cameras together. I don't know of any mkc with 360 cameras from factory, is there?

·
Registered
881 Posts
If there are any, Ive yet to see one....interesting topic....maybe some tech guys on here can shed some light on this!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts