Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Akin to Porsche Exclusive. Lincoln making a pitch to appeal to the bespoke, kiss my ass, wanker crowd. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like the idea of it, offering more options to those who would pay the premium to receive them. I'd at least like to see the full list of perks that come with it, and would consider it if I really liked the interior upgrades and other goodies.

Porsche Exclusive's are a la carte I believe, at least for the Macan. Sometimes it's hard to see why something is "exclusive", but it seems to be directly correlated to how superfluous of an option it is. For instance making something a different color, more aesthetically appealing, or putting a Porsche crest on it. It seems like you can leather-ify or crest-ify just about anything..."exclusively"

·
Registered
277 Posts
Did I see they will be separate buildings- not siamesed onto Ford showrooms? They will need that for the target group.
Hi-zoot interiors of your own discriminating taste and expanded exterior paint flavors sounds like a fine way for Linc to offer more to those that 'need' it.
If they really want to nail this, the tech package ought to be kicked up a notch too (larger or better quality screen, faster processor, std wifi hotspot service, revised graphic interface, maybe a music concierge service).

·
Registered
333 Posts
I thought you guys might be interested in the details of what the Black Label package actually includes.

"Upgraded materials include Venetian leather, Alcantara, exotic woods, open-pore woods and contrasting stitching. Venetian leather can be found on the seats, armrests and doors, while standard leather adorns the instrument panel and console. Alcantara is then used to cover the headliner, pillars, package tray and accent details."

There are also 20 inch multi-piece aluminum wheels with painted pockets as an option as well.

I'm sure the extra materials would be nice but is it really worth it when you can get pretty nice materials with the regular materials? I don't think so.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I thought you guys might be interested in the details of what the Black Label package actually includes.

"Upgraded materials include Venetian leather, Alcantara, exotic woods, open-pore woods and contrasting stitching. Venetian leather can be found on the seats, armrests and doors, while standard leather adorns the instrument panel and console. Alcantara is then used to cover the headliner, pillars, package tray and accent details."

There are also 20 inch multi-piece aluminum wheels with painted pockets as an option as well.

I'm sure the extra materials would be nice but is it really worth it when you can get pretty nice materials with the regular materials? I don't think so.
Yes, I would have to really like the interior upgrades or it's a non-starter. You can't even begin to justify the cost otherwise.

There are a few other nice things though, like extension of the free maintenance to 4 years/50k which includes brake pads. Free car washes and annual detailing. There's also service pickup/dropoff of the car from your home, which would be nice for me since I work from home a couple days a week. The culinary thing could also be something I'd really enjoy if they do it right.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
524 Posts
I built my MKC Black Label vehicle. Great website, hope it comes to my dealership when I order my 2016 MKC . Never by 1st year of new model vehicle. Hopefully late summer 2016 I will get a Black label MKC.:grin
keep us posted on that, chances are you'll be one of the first here with a black label model if someone doesn't beat you to it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts