Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I qualify for Z plan pricing. I'm interested in a base model MKC. Does anyone know what the Z plan price is? I suppose I can call a dealer and find out but right now I am in the stage of figuring out what is affordable. My spouse just bought a Ford Edge and I did most of the research and started the ball rolling with the dealer. It wasn't a bad experience but I'd rather not go there until I am positive I am ready to buy or lease. Unfortunately, the dealer I bought the Edge from does not have a Lincoln dealership. Perhaps I should ask them for a referral.

I have been considering an MKC for myself for several months but my spouse's Escape was ready to be retired at 348,000 miles. No, that is not a misprint.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I leased the base MKC in December, Z plan 0 down,sign and drive 36 mo 10,500 mi
$362 per mo Rebates vary by region
Last two leases were MKZ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. That is good information. There is a very nice lease rebate in my area right now. I also have a paid off car that I can trade in to offset the cost even more. I could end up with a sweet deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
"I could end up with a sweet deal."

With A/Z plan you are already paying below invoice with the Doc fee capped.The deal is the best available from Ford/Lincoln and is sweet already.
Know the value of your trade to keep it sweet.
Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts