Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Self dimming yes. Not sure if they look around the corner. The self dimming feature had to be turned on in the section by the tachometer.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just wondered if the MKC has adaptive headlights? I really hope so.
Sorry to say, No adaptive headlights. I miss that from my MKX, but the lights are super bright.

Also unfortunately you cannot manually turn on the LED daytime running / fog lights, they operate automatically when the headlights are on, and only come as the car determines, not sure what it's based on. Would be a lot cooler to drive with them on at night all the time!

·
Registered
524 Posts
This is a feature we're likely to see in a mid-cycle refresh, if not, not at all for this generation, but it's still very, very early in the process.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Had adaptive headlights on a genesis sedan. The MKC lights cast a better light pattern.... To be honest, I don't miss the feature

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry to say, No adaptive headlights. I miss that from my MKX, but the lights are super bright.

Also unfortunately you cannot manually turn on the LED daytime running / fog lights, they operate automatically when the headlights are on, and only come as the car determines, not sure what it's based on. Would be a lot cooler to drive with them on at night all the time!
;
;
Think it depends on your state. I have the option in the dash to turn off daytime running lights/LED. My Purple LEDS stay on during the day and at night.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Buy a car made for Canada...the daytime running lights are on all the time as soon as you start the car. This has been the law for years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts