Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a suggestion that the forum should include some section to discuss aftermarket accessories or the like. I guess I could post under general discussion, or a category like interior or exterior, but it seems like those might not be the best fit?

·
Registered
524 Posts
In general might be best if you want to talk about all accessories, but also you can split it up into exterior and interior.

·
Administrator
186 Posts
An interesting suggestion, does anyone else want to chime in?
KN Community Support

·
Registered
101 Posts
I put a K&N air filter on mine after 1 week. Have had K&N's on all of my cars, 4x4 trucks, dirt bikes, street bikes. Never had to replace any of them. Tip of the day : DON'T over oil them.

A

·
0 Posts
Does anyone know of any interior lightning options in the aftermarket category? I really like the ford edge's built in LED interior lightning (floors, cup holders, etc) and its all controllable via the cars computer. I'd love to replicate that functionality in my (soon to arrive) MKC.

Lemme know!

·
Super Moderator
74 Posts
Does anyone know of any interior lightning options in the aftermarket category? I really like the ford edge's built in LED interior lightning (floors, cup holders, etc) and its all controllable via the cars computer. I'd love to replicate that functionality in my (soon to arrive) MKC.

Lemme know!
The same computer controlled ambient lighting that you've seen on the Edge is also included on the MKC Premiere and Reserve trim levels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts