Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was going on so well. I was driving down the road and some uninsured lady pulls out right in front of me. Needless to say, today didn't finish well.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: Jonzim

Registered
So sorry to see that! Hope you are doing alright physically and you get everything and then some back from that lady.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all, the soreness is gone finally today. Unfortunately though insurance is already starting to say the word total. 馃様

• Sad

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See if they will allow you to buy it back. I assume you might already have donor parts. The damage didn't seem too bad.
Yes I will buy it back if it does total. Unfortunately I don't have any parts to fix it, my donor car is stripped in the front left. The rental (2020 Explorer) was costing me $90 a day and insurance would not help out because they have not verified she was uninsured yet. I have ordered and installed a new spindle, inner and outer tie rod, and axle shaft and put it back together.

So I am driving it all wrinkled up, and still need a lower control arm, but am not paying $90 dollars a day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts