Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across a one-piece all-weather floor mat for the back seat? We got the WeatherTechs for front and cargo area and like them but nobody is making them for the rear seat of the MKC other than the ones you can get from Lincoln ... and they aren't much.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looking at the Weather Tech site, they show a one piece over the hump liner for the rear. If you can believe the web site, it looks like it would work. I have the all weather Lincoln mats in mine, so don't know for sure.

I do have this type rear liner in my Explorer, and it's excellent. In the past, I've found that Weather Tech phone reps can usually answer questions about their products.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've bought complete WeatherTech sets for all our vehicles. Best thing out there, leaves your carpet looking new and, yes, the rear seat one is a one piece version. Just picked up my new MKC and ordered these the same day. Hopefully they come soon, as my dealer paper is getting messed up quickly with all the snow melting..... :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've bought complete WeatherTech sets for all our vehicles. Best thing out there, leaves your carpet looking new and, yes, the rear seat one is a one piece version. Just picked up my new MKC and ordered these the same day. Hopefully they come soon, as my dealer paper is getting messed up quickly with all the snow melting..... :)
Even better for when winter comes around and salt gets tracked into the foot well area, cleaning that up from the carpet sucks! WT mats eliminate that problem :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hum, good to know. I looked this morning and I see WeatherTech has just come out with the second row seating floor mat. It wasn't available a couple weeks ago. Thanks for pointing me back to them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine came in on Saturday and the rear seat one probably fits better than any of the other rear ones I've bought for my other cars (Flex, F-150). Great product and worth the money.

·
Registered
214 Posts
We were given a set of the Lincoln MKC all weather mats from our salesman. We don't have snow, so I think they'll work just fine. If we did have snow, I think we'd go with the WT.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I received my Weathertech, one piece, rear, over-the-hump floor liners yesterday and they are perfection, just like the front liners I bought 3-4 months ago! Weathertech costs more but look like they are OEM! Don't come up short on your beautiful, $40,000 - $50,000 MKC!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts