Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the late introduction. My name is Mike Haggerty, and I live in Syracuse, NY. I'm 74 years old, and have been a mechanic all my life. I started at age 12 in my dad's gas station. The last 34 years I worked for the U. S. Army Reserves in a maintenance shop. I'm retired now, but still do my own oil changes, tire rotations, and routine maintenance on my vehicles. I bought my MKC Reserve last year. I traded up from a '14 Escape Titanium 2.0. The main reason for trading up was the 2.3 motor, and the Hazelnut interior. I got all the bells and whistles, and couldn't be happier. I really like the front end of the '19 MKC, but depreciation of my '17 make it improbable. That new grill design would probably cost me at least $5000.00.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! Glad you are happy with your MKC. It's a nice vehicle. I only wish the ride wasn't so punishing.

I grew up on a farm in the middle of ND. If it broke, we fixed it. I too do all my own maintenance. I no longer do my own tire rotations. A new Discount Tire opened up down the street. They do them for free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts