Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a used 2019 MKC and I came across a Black Label version for sale. I am not too familiar with the black label option and had a few questions that I could not find on the website.

1. Do the perks like car washes and detailing only last during the 4 year warranty period or will they be available as long as I own the car? Are there any other benefits that I would get besides the ones mentioned and the avis upgrade?

2. If it lasts beyond the warranty period, will the perks transfer when I sell the car?

3. Would I be getting any options in the black label version that I could not find in the Reserve version?

I guess my main question is would I be paying for perks that would only benefit the original purchaser?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,I currently own a black label and love it. Your answer for question 1 is that car washes and the once a year detail only last the 4 years of ownership. You also get a free dinner at a fancy resturant if the previous owner didn't use it. I took mine and the whole dinner was paided for. You can call lincoln and see if it was redeemed on that vehicle. I think the perks will transfer to the new owner up to 4 years. Number 3 is that a different leather is used on the seats and the headliner is more upscale material. I had a problem with the lousy lincoln dealer and lincoln stepped right up and agreeded to extend my warranty to 6 years for my trouble. I owned a reserve before this one and it seems to me that lincoln caters to the black label just a little more. Would I buy another lincoln black label,unlikely due to I owned both and not that much difference to me. Mine, someone ordered,with every option and didn't take it. It sat on the dealers lot for a full year and I grabbed it as they were stuck with it. I looked at the consair reserve and ended up keeping mine. I just thought that mkc was a little better build inside,and the consair is way over priced. Hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,I currently own a black label and love it. Your answer for question 1 is that car washes and the once a year detail only last the 4 years of ownership. You also get a free dinner at a fancy resturant if the previous owner didn't use it. I took mine and the whole dinner was paided for. You can call lincoln and see if it was redeemed on that vehicle. I think the perks will transfer to the new owner up to 4 years. Number 3 is that a different leather is used on the seats and the headliner is more upscale material. I had a problem with the lousy lincoln dealer and lincoln stepped right up and agreeded to extend my warranty to 6 years for my trouble. I owned a reserve before this one and it seems to me that lincoln caters to the black label just a little more. Would I buy another lincoln black label,unlikely due to I owned both and not that much difference to me. Mine, someone ordered,with every option and didn't take it. It sat on the dealers lot for a full year and I grabbed it as they were stuck with it. I looked at the consair reserve and ended up keeping mine. I just thought that mkc was a little better build inside,and the consair is way over priced. Hope this helps
Thank you, this is what I was the info I was looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts