Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the 2019 MKC Reserve. I notice that the ride feels a little bouncy. Like the car takes a second or so to settle down. Is that because I'm on Comfort Mode? How's Sport and Regular and what do you guys set yours on and why? Thanks.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just got the 2019 MKC Reserve. I notice that the ride feels a little bouncy. Like the car takes a second or so to settle down. Is that because I'm on Comfort Mode? How's Sport and Regular and what do you guys set yours on and why? Thanks.
Comfort mode is definitely a little bouncy depending on the road, but very smooth usually. I have mine set on Regular, and it is a good compromise between Comfort and Sport. All three are very different...and that's why I really wanted the MKC AWD, since the adaptive suspension is an included feature. Road variations everywhere really make this a great feature.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I live in metro Chicago and use comfort in the winter (lots of pot-holes) and regular in the summer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How to you switch to regular?

·
Registered
647 Posts
For all local driving I use Regular mode. If I am going on a long trip then I switch to Comfort mode.

Reactions: TxTom

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK I switched Drive Mode to Normal from Comfort. I left Sport Mode "Sporty". We'll see how it goes when I take it out for a drive. Thanks.

Reactions: TxTom

·
Registered
99 Posts
Try em all out under different driving condition and use the one you like best, there is no wrong choice.

Reactions: Buckeye
1 - 8 of 8 Posts