Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just purchased an MKC and about a week in my legs are aching because the height of the brake pedal. I have called around to several mechanics and they all said it's factory and no way to change them. Called a Lincoln dealership and they said a 2019 MKC doesn't have controls for the pedals and they are not adjustable manually at all.

I find it hard to believe my 2006 Murano had these functions but the lincoln does not

·
Registered
227 Posts
My GMC had the adjustable pedal.

·
Administrator
504 Posts
They are correct there is no adjustment to the pedals on a mkc. It makes no sense to me

·
Registered
227 Posts
I bought it used with a sticker of more than 35k. The car doesn't even have a remote trunk release either.
what year and version? Mine has the rear open button on the left side of the steering column.(not on steering column... just left of it)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Complain to the factory. Are you protected under"lemon" laws?
Lemon law? Where’s the defect?? She bought a car and didn’t realize what the car can and cannot do…….who’s fault is that?

Reactions: jcbon

·
Registered
75 Posts
what year and version? Mine has the rear open button on the left side of the steering column.(not on steering column... just left of it)
Yep.To the right of the lights knob.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Buckeye,. I have the 2016 Premire 2.0 eco boost. Its the same as shown above except for the right hand swich showing open trunk not there. On this model if a auto trunk release is added i understand you push the button under hatch handle and a senson picks up foot movement which opens the trunk. Could a sensor be bad? Thanks for the imput Buckeye! Ill go through my paperwork for acessories and if i missed this ill ---- myself!

·
Registered
227 Posts
BV, that sucks, how does yours currently open? all manual? or power open and close? push button underneath by the plate allows it to power open? button on key FOB? opens by keypad?
if you have some type of power open/close...I wonder if you bought a junk yard part with the button... if it would work. copbait might know or someone else may know if the wire harness is the same for all.
I am unsure if all model version have the foot sensor. google and download the 2016 brochure.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Buckeye, After double checking my dealer checklist when i purchased it the Power Liftgate n/a box is checked. i have not taken the remote in consideration so i will dig deeper and talk to the dealer as the oil change , rptation is coming up soon. Currently, i push the button and pull forward about a foot and the liftgate goes up, however i have not located and button to push to lower it automatically. Thank You Buckeye for the imput! I will investigate and get back with info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts