Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 2 years, and time to change the cabin air filter on my MKC. I assume it's a similar setup as my '14 Escape was. I can't find any You Tube video to confirm this. Has anyone else on the forum changed their cabin filter? Is it located in the passenger seat footwell area like the Escape?

·
Registered
647 Posts
From the 2015 manual (assume the position has not changed on later models).

Your vehicle is equipped with a cabin air
filter. It is located inside the instrument panel
and to the left of the glove box.

Reactions: mrmikesdeuce

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked the part number and it's the same as the one I replaced on my '14 Escape Titanium. I bet the You-Tube video for the replacement on a Escape (13-18)
would show the same procedure. Thank you for your replies!

Reactions: 2015 MSM

·
Registered
647 Posts
You are welcome. Let us know how easy (or difficult) it was to replace.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Today I tried to replace the cabin air filter in my 2017 MKC. I couldn’t find a video on YouTube about changing this filter on a MKC but figured the Escape and MKX would be close enough. They are not the same. I removed the glovebox as described in the MKX video. I didn’t see anything that looked like a housing for the filter. I searched online for instructions, no luck. Does anyone know of a video or detailed instructions how to change the cabin air filter? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
The video helped a lot. Changed the filter this am. You are 100% correct, it is a pain in the “arse” to get at it and to change. Thanks for the info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts