Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a daily issue with my cell phone connecting and re-connecting. Most times, I also get a message stating that it is unable to maintain a stable connection, and then re-connects right afterwards. It has been in the shop two times to resolve the issue. The first time they just did a re-set. The second time, they tested the APIM and it failed, so it was replaced. I have deleted my phone and re-added it at least twice. My phone is just a few months old - a Samsung Galaxy S9. My old Samsung S5 did NOT have this issue. I am beginning to think it may be the phone.

Anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After I posted this, I did a quick Google and found this seems to be a common issue (I should have done this long ago!). I ended up resetting the network settings: Settings, General management, Reset, & finally Reset network settings. After this, you will have to re-connect with any Wi-Fi you use and of course re-connect with the car. I made sure to delete the previous connection in the car before going back to add it. So far, so good.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After driving it for a couple of days, it is still disconnecting and displaying that it cannot keep a stable condition, but it does not seem to be quite as bad as it was. At this point, I am done trying to get it any better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts