Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 MKC has the most comfortable seats.
does the Corsair have the same seats or are they different?
Did anything change on the Corsair?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I know they have the Lincoln 27 way ( or whatever number it is now) power adjustments. I don't know if it is standard or optional though

·
Registered
7 Posts
I drove a Corsair before I bought my 2019 Mark C - can't comment on the seats, they seemed fine for a 20 minute test drive. The exterior is lovely but I didn't like the dash layout or ergonomics. The interior color choices are great, some amazing 2 tone combos are available. Personally I felt the controls had a glitzy, 60's retro look which I didn't care for. Too much bright chrome and piano black finishes everywhere. And some design details were downright annoying - the 'piano key' shifter reminded me of a 50's jukebox in a diner. There are 5 different drive modes to choose from - too many and need to be selected from a console thumbwheel while reading a dash display. I like the simple Drive and Sport buttons in the Mark C. The seat controls are on the door now, all except the lumbar control which is buried in the touchscreen menus !
No more standard 'ding ding' warning chimes, which catch my ear easily, instead we get a selection of different 'plink plank plunks' from the Detroit Symphony and you will have to learn what each type means - they sounded too much like music and not enough like warnings. The voice activation button is now at the 10 o'clock position on the steering wheel (!) - I always hit it when turning corners. And the 2 steering wheel D-pads on the Mark C have been replaced by wiggly little joysticks which are too easily pushed when steering as well. And I didn't see an Auto Start/Stop button either - I think it's buried as a menu item now. In my opinion Lincoln got a little too wrapped up in awkward and gimmicky ways to control settings and warning sounds with this new Corsair.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts