Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, In advance thanks for assistance: The quick guide appears to indicate you can program "D" and "S" with three suspension settings and two engine/transmission settings. I followed the quick guide instructions and did not get the screen sequence it indicates. I could not find any mention of customizing in the full manual. I have the 2.0 AWD; is customization only for FWD, 2.3 ltr, etc? Thanks for any thoughts, Bill

·
Registered
277 Posts
Look at page 228 in the manual. Note that in "D", you can select all 3 shock settings, but in "S", only Normal and Sport (no Comfort).
Also check your build sheet (window sticker) carefully. CCD may not be standard on the 2.0 AWD. It was not on my FWD; had to pony up for it.
But it is one of the very best features of the car!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Look at page 228 in the manual. Note that in "D", you can select all 3 shock settings, but in "S", only Normal and Sport (no Comfort).
Also check your build sheet (window sticker) carefully. CCD may not be standard on the 2.0 AWD. It was not on my FWD; had to pony up for it.
Does the Black Label come standard with the CCD on FWD, or is it an option you have to add?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Does the Black Label come standard with the CCD on FWD, or is it an option you have to add?
Yes! I own a Black Label 2.0 FWD and it does come standard with CCD regardless if you have FWD or AWD.

CCD is not standard on FWD for the main trims. It is standard on AWD for all trims.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the help! ~Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts