Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Administrator
Do you have forscan version 2.4.*?

Administrator
2.999??? Yeah if you have the ability to access the module flashing (2.4 not 2.3) you can download it through forscan or right in the application.

BMS??? What do you mean by this

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2.999??? Yeah if you have the ability to access the module flashing (2.4 not 2.3) you can download it through forscan or right in the application.

BMS??? What do you mean by this
I thought you are joking about 2.4, sorry mate.

BMS reset needed when you replace battery

Administrator
I thought you are joking about 2.4, sorry mate.

BMS reset needed when you replace battery
No in all seriousness there is an unpublished version of forscan, they were going to publish it a couple years ago but so many people were bricking modules that it鈥檚 only available by special request. You鈥檙e pretty safe if you use OBDlink EX, but definitely not completely safe I have bricked a radio and the body control module. I have a copy if you want it, but beware you can do a lot of damage with this.
As for the battery management system I have never actually done a module reset even after replacing the battery, maybe I should, but I do see it underneath the body control module under the procedure page,

Administrator
Azure Rectangle Font Line Screenshot

This should reset your module after battery replacement

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This should reset your module after battery replacement
Thanks a lot!
Last question. I have downloaded
Module Build Data (As-Built)
at Site Maintenance

Can i flash my lincon with forscan by one click with this file? Not reseting module by module AS BUILT but all at once? Or this file reseting not all modules?
Thanks.

Administrator
Thanks a lot!
Last question. I have downloaded
Module Build Data (As-Built)
at Site Maintenance

Can i flash my lincon with forscan by one click with this file? Not reseting module by module AS BUILT but all at once? Or this file reseting not all modules?
Thanks.
So yes that file is meant for returning your vehicle to full factory specs, I鈥檝e never found a way that forscan can do that. If there鈥檚 a way to do it I don鈥檛 know how. Best I know to do is to go through each module and load the factory AB and then write it.

Also did you ever get your tire Pressure gauge fixed? I have another member that鈥檚 trying to get it and can鈥檛 get it with a lot of the similar issues as when we tried to fix yours.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So yes that file is meant for returning your vehicle to full factory specs, I鈥檝e never found a way that forscan can do that. If there鈥檚 a way to do it I don鈥檛 know how. Best I know to do is to go through each module and load the factory AB and then write it.

Also did you ever get your tire Pressure gauge fixed? I have another member that鈥檚 trying to get it and can鈥檛 get it with a lot of the similar issues as when we tried to fix yours.
Thanks.
Yep, tire monitor working now. There are some bugs time to time but it seems because the battery in that tpms is low.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts