Lincoln MKC Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I thought I was making too big of an issue out of this, but both of my front speaker grilles rattle like crazy when it drops below 30 degrees. No problem when it's warmer. Will have dealership look at it upon first oil change. Thanks for the great feedback to this issue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I thought I was making too big of an issue out of this, but both of my front speaker grilles rattle like crazy when it drops below 30 degrees. No problem when it's warmer. Will have dealership look at it upon first oil change. Thanks for the great feedback to this issue.

I had my MKC in the shop for a few days (with a loaner to drive in the meantime) to have several things addressed including the black plastic mirror housing rattle and the dash speaker rumble and the side mirrors popping (plus routine periodic service). Got it back a few days ago. I mentioned that I'd read there was a TSB on one of these issues (they were already aware of that).

The problems were fixed. The side mirrors haven't had the popping problem any more. The rear view mirror housing rattle has been stopped. I still get a little bit of a rumble from the left dash speaker but not nearly as much as before (can live with it).

I hope you have good luck with getting yours fixed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a rattle or vibration coming from the drivers side speaker on top of the dash. Worse with bumps. I think it’s worse in the winter, but not sure. It’s off and on. When I press on the speaker grill it reduces it but doesn’t completely stop it. Have taken it in repeatedly but they say every time that they can’t hear it. So frustrating. Otherwise the car is great. Drives like a dream. Sad to say, this may be my first and last Lincoln. I wanted to attach a video but apparently only still photos allowed. If anyone has had success with getting this fixed, please share. Thanks.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts