Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, i have been reading mixed reviews about using a "dusting wand" on the exterior of my MKC. Some people love them others hate them for various reasons. There are wool ones, microfiber ones...

I am considering getting one but would love to get some insight and or personal opinions from those who use or don't use them.

If i get one, what ones/brands... do you like or suggest?

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi there, i have been reading mixed reviews about using a "dusting wand" on the exterior of my MKC. Some people love them others hate them for various reasons. There are wool ones, microfiber ones...

I am considering getting one but would love to get some insight and or personal opinions from those who use or don't use them.

If i get one, what ones/brands... do you like or suggest?

Thanks
I use a California Duster on my 73 Mustang and it works great.

https://www.amazon.com/California-Car-Duster-62442-Standard/dp/B00008RW9U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1519863276&sr=8-3&keywords=california+duster

·
Registered
83 Posts
CA Duster. I would only use on an otherwise-clean surface. About the only time I use, is after I wax or seal -- which often attracts dust.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have found 3M Leather and Vinyl Restorer works very well for cleaning the interior, however I don't care for it on the leather and I use Meguires leather cleaner and conditioner on the leather. Keeps the dust and dirt down and can be easily wiped with cloth or brush to remove dust. I tried Nextzett Cockpit Premium formally Einszett Cockpit Premium and I did not find it worked very well in the MKC or my other American Car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts