Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know how to disable the iPhone app from being able to track my cars location.
Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Go to Settings on your iPhone and scroll down to where it lists the Iphone apps. Look for Lincoln Way and change Location to "Never". That should work.

I would like to know how to disable the iPhone app from being able to track my cars location.
Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response. I worded my question poorly.
I want to prevent my Lincoln from trackable via the Lincoln Way App.
Specifcally, family member who is tracking my location when I am in my car.
Can you turn this off at the car so no App can track your location?

I hope that made sense?
Thank you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is definitely a way to block it via the car. I believe it's within settings, there should be an apps section and under lincoln way you can choose which services you want to enable or disable. This will stop the Lincoln way app from tracking your vehicle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, next time I'm in the car I will have a look and see if I can turn this off from the car itself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I'm guessing within is where I disable or I change the mobile app permissions that will then render a Mobile app on someone ones phone unusable until they are updated?
Very Helpful

·
Registered
16 Posts
Correct this is the permissions you give to your vehicle to send data out of it. If these are disabled no Lincoln way app will work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts