Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading an article about Tesla today the quality issues for that brand comes in 27th out of 28. Lincoln comes in dead last at number 28. The info is based on Consumer Reports so are there and thoughts out there?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't subscribe to Consumer reports nor does the neighbor who parks right next to me with a 2019 Tesla. Maybe,someone on this site has seen a Consumer Reports magazine and can comment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would rate my 2015 2.3 litre AWD Lincoln MkC as C-C+ in Quality. I love the car. It is surprisingly quick and I also own a 2016 Z51 Corvette. I enjoy driving it and my one complaint is it has a relatively small gas tank. On a good day, I might rate it B. Might. . .

·
Registered
2017 MKC - Midnight Sapphire Blue Metallic
6 Posts
I have a 2017 MKC AWD with less than 30K miles (purchased new) and I must say this is the nicest car I've ever owned!!! And, I have owned MANY, cars over the years... I find the quality of this car to be the best I've owned to date. As far as the new Lincolns, I can't comment as I have not driven one yet. Overall, I would rate mine at least an A.
Just my 2 cents....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts