Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My first post here, please be gentle.

I am trying to make some changes on my 2017 MKC. I want to add a details TPMs reading and the mirrors to go down when reversing using forscan.

Does anyone know where I can find a spreadsheet? I have looked at the forscan forums and did not find mich information.

If you have the spreadaheet or can point me to the right direction, I would appreciate it.

2017 mkc reserve in Canada

Super Moderator
Ha ha that would be the holy grail!! It does not exist sorry. Your best bet is to use the f150 spreadsheet to assess possiblity. Most of the time the coding is similar to exact within the FMC platform, with exception for build specific items. Forscan is getting better within the programming section to show what the coding changes can do. I used the f150 spreadsheet to find tire pressure information to IP and now that is a click option in programming.

It is good to see another tinkering user on here!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I have looked around youtube. But not could bot find any mkc videos. I might mke some tutorials for others there.

Super Moderator
Thanks guys. I have looked around youtube. But not could bot find any mkc videos. I might mke some tutorials for others there.
That would be an awesome undertaking. I would love someone to complete that. As we get more of these cars out of warranty I think we will see more people wanting to tinker.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
One question i need to findout. Will this void warranty? Can they find out?

Super Moderator
No as long as you are able to return to factory coding they will never know (of course if you brick the module and can't return it to factory and they figure it out you are probably SOL), the only exception is the APIM does have the ability to notify FMC through Wifi/Modem of changes that are made. I have written multiple different coding to the APIM without FMC contacting me so I don't know if that is accurate but that is the current information I have.

Registered
I was able to add the TPMS using forscan but I was unsuccessful getting the mirrors to tilt on reverse. I found the option and selected it but it鈥檚 not doing it.

Super Moderator
I was able to add the TPMS using forscan but I was unsuccessful getting the mirrors to tilt on reverse. I found the option and selected it but it鈥檚 not doing it.
Where did you try to turn on the option? You probably need to code a couple modules, do any of the other spreadsheets show how to turn on this feature? I don't have the time to research right now but I will try to help you figure it out. My thoughts is that there is coding in the DDM that needs to be changed.

Registered
Where did you try to turn on the option? You probably need to code a couple modules, do any of the other spreadsheets show how to turn on this feature? I don't have the time to research right now but I will try to help you figure it out. My thoughts is that there is coding in the DDM that needs to be changed.
There was an option in IPC module configuration

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts