Lincoln MKC Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2019 Reserve 2.0 FWD feature (Easy Entry/Exit) partially stopped working. Purchased new in Nov 2019 and now with 3,400 miles. A week ago I noticed that the seat doe not move as an easy entry or exit feature, not moving the seat according to the manual. No problem since new, until now. However, the steering wheel does do its adjustment, but not the driver's seat. The box is checked in the dash as it has always been. Tried clicking it on/off, and in the off position (unchecked) the steering wheel does not move. Any ideas? Everything else on the car works fine. Looks like a dealer visit is in order.

·
Registered
733 Posts
If the normal seat adjustment is fairly far back already the seat won’t go back automatically.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the normal seat adjustment is fairly far back already the seat won’t go back automatically.
Thanks, I will double check that, but don't think it has been changed since new. My other '19 MKC set about the same and have no problem with it. For this one with the problem it just started not working out-of-the-blue. But the steering wheel changes as it always has. Weird. Will probably have the dealer deal with it when I have its first oil change in Nov.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts