1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
So, the question of the day is; why?

·
Registered
881 Posts
The ONLY accessory i would consider adding to my MKC is a gorgeous blond wife ( mine ) to the passenger seat! lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
The ONLY accessory i would consider adding to my MKC is a gorgeous blond wife ( mine ) to the passenger seat! lol
You're too funny...
Can't bring myself to add/do anything to my C either, needs to stay OG-original...like it just like it is. thought a lot about maybe getting brake calipers painted but don't think I can go through with it.

I did add some Lincoln valve caps and might do a Lincoln license plate holder but that's about it...

The only thing my C needs is a lighted Lincoln symbol a la Mercedes..
Continental will have it..
Die everytime I see this. If the GLA wasn't too small and the new GLC had this as an option I would be at my Mercedes dealer tomorrow buying one of them LOL... Just LOVE this. You should see it coming down the road.

http://youtu.be/Il5-uuSXpDk

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
You're too funny...
Can't bring myself to add/do anything to my C either, needs to stay OG-original...like it just like it is. thought a lot about maybe getting brake calipers painted but don't think I can go through with it.

The only thing my C needs is a lighted Lincoln symbol a la Mercedes..
Continental will have it..
Die everytime I see this. If the GLA wasn't too small and the new GLC had this as an option I would be at my Mercedes dealer tomorrow buying one of them LOL... Just LOVE this. You should see it coming down the road.

http://youtu.be/Il5-uuSXpDk

Put this on the MKC

Attachments

·
Registered
881 Posts
Well mmoretti......wanting to add and adding are two different things...
I love to add a Garrett .50 trim turbo along with fuel injector upgrades....that snail will sure help with O to 60 times hehehe.
I also would love to figure out how to programme the seats to start heating up at start up, just like the steering wheel....my butt goes into thermal shock every time I sit on those cold seats.

Nothing mentioned in the manual if this is even possible....looks like it cycles every time you do a run cycle....should have been a part of the winter electronics package!

The Dealer licence plate holder JUST has to go.....if they want to advertise their name on MY ride (front and back) it's going to cost them!!!! what a concept....a gorgeous moving billboard (my MKC).
I'd settle for a basic $200 month/per holder....so yeah $400 monthly would work! hehehe

One last setting I would enjoy: a broken english french sounding Siri talking: Mister'...Where U likkke to goo, Z coffeeshop maybe for a croissant? lmao!.....Bliss hehehe!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yikes mmoretti....that lit emblem will set you back $600,for that kind of money, you can rent me with a flashlight on the hood illumining the front emblem hehehe
I'm sure you can convince your husband to hack something that lights up with some led's on your emblem...the one you posted is sweet! I want, I want, I want!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yikes mmoretti....that lit emblem will set you back $600,for that kind of money, you can rent me with a flashlight on the hood illumining the front emblem hehehe
I'm sure you can convince your husband to hack something that lights up with some led's on your emblem...the one you posted is sweet! I want, I want, I want!!!!
Money is no object for such a coolness factor :grin
No hacks on my MKC.

·
Registered
881 Posts
It would be nice if Lincoln comes up with an after market one specifically designed for the "C"....I agree, it does have a high coolness factor!

·
Registered
795 Posts
It would be nice if Lincoln comes up with an after market one specifically designed for the "C"....I agree, it does have a high coolness factor!
Needs to be tied into the welcome mat lighting..and they need to make it so that not only does welcome mat come on when we approach...but allow us to hit a button on the fob to light it up on command...love seeing people's reactions to the lighting...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I prefer my cars to be all original. I am not a fan of aftermarket add ons. Just me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts