Lincoln MKC Forum banner

First post

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Vinokur 
#1 ·
I bought a 2017 MKC Reserve with 2.0L with 6000 miles on it back in early 2018. I took a job in Germany and wanted a smaller new vehicle for driving over here. I like the ride and overall comfort it provides. Only issue is I don't have Euro navigation maps or radio stations because the MKC is US spec. Ordered an OBDlink EX and would like to see if I can modify settings to change this. Will need help from anyone that might have done this or knows how. Lots of good information on this forum!

#2 ·
So you will be able to switch to rds radio stations with forscan and the obdlink.

The problem for navigation is that is a large software file. I have downloaded new maps and software through a Russian hacked program without problems but others claim it destroyed their module. I think you should be able to go pay for the navigation update which would be safer. Try the link below and see what happens when you enter your VIN number

As for the radio stations that will not be a problem, I'm just not 100% sure how to do the map update without some risk

#4 ·
I don't have a clue, I will be able to guide you on transferring the as build data to eu spec but maybe someone else with those skills will chime in, that is above my pay grade

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.