Lincoln MKC Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 2015 MKC was bought back and have no use for brand new items that we can no linger use. We have all weather floor mats that have never been used and are still in the original box. Item number on these is EJ7Z 7813300 CA. We also have WeatherTech cargo liner. There was only 3300 miles on our vehicle, so this is in perfect condition. Also available is a laser scribe Lincoln chrome license plate frame.
We would like to sell these items as a package deal, but will separate. Prices on these items new were $95 for the floor mats, $109 for the cargo liner and $30 for the license plate frame. We are asking $175 for all items. We will ship these items the cheapest way possible, but shipping costs are in addition to the price of the items.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would like to know what happened to your MKC that had you return it...and how it is that the dealer bought it back from you? This is quite unusual. If you can't sell all 3, I am interested in the license plate holder and cargo liner

·
Registered
123 Posts
crshelps, got your private message but couldn't figure out how to private message you back - sorry. Your story as well as moretti's now has me upset that I even tried Lincoln/Ford. They should have given you back every penny you spent. But you did the right thing by getting out with minimal financial damage. I've said this too many time before in my posts...Lexus, Acura, Mercedes, etc would never treat customers the way Ford has treated us. My car has some glitches and I'm not 100% satisfied, but thankfully they are minor problems compared to what I've read on the forum. I will learn my lesson, keep the car as long as I can, and then go to a real luxury brand.

Reactions: Bob Evans

·
Registered
647 Posts
Craig, I think we'd all like to know what happened with your MKC, that the dealer bought it back from you :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts